We have designed our leadership programs to provide meaningful work experience and targeted educational experiences to develop future organizational leaders.
Participants have the opportunity to strengthen their career progression and performance within their selected business path through:
- Rotational assignments and projects
- Exposure to senior leaders in the career path
- Performance feedback and coaching
- Mentoring relationships
- Social and team-building opportunities
About the Program:
The program is an avenue for Finance and Audit graduates to integrate learnings gained from the tertiary learning institutions with real life experiences and models. It gives an opportunity for young, sharp and vibrant graduates of Accounting/ Finance who are passionate about building careers in Finance and Audit to:
- Develop robust and innovative analysis that measures financial and operational performance
- Create long-term planning models and forecast storyline document
- Routinely analyse financial outlook for FoodCo’s chain of stores and businesses
- Determine risk maturity
- Develop an effective internal audit strategy
- Conduct independent and risk based audits
Required Skills and Qualities:
Candidates must possess:
- Strong process orientation and attention to detail
- Critical-thinking skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data.
- High level of intelligence
- Effective conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Fresh graduates with degree in accounting, finance,; cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
The program will run for 3 years in total. There will be periodic reviews of candidates to assess performance and determine progression through the program.
FoodCo Nigeria Limited is a diversified consumer goods company with interests in retail, quick service restaurants, entertainment and manufacturing. Founded in the rustic city of Ibadan, south-west Nigeria in 1982, FoodCo is currently one of the Top-10 leading national supermarket chains in Nigeria, ranked by annual sales volume of national consumer brands and number of outlets. FoodCo is the only true multi-channel retailer in Nigeria, offering both in-store and online channels for its full assortment of programs.
The company employs over 800 staff across its fifteen outlets in Ibadan, Lagos and Ogun State. FoodCo continues to expand with other outlets currently under construction.
FoodCo has also made significant investments in social enterprise as a facilitator for small business growth. This includes providing access-to-market channels for small-scale suppliers as well as hosting capacity building workshops to help small businesses scale their operations.