- Eligibility: The FoodCo Ikoyi Launch Giveaway is open to residents of Lagos (with LASRRA CARD), Nigeria who sign up at https://corporate.foodco.ng/ikoyi. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion to qualify. This giveaway is governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. FoodCo Nigeria Limited’s employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees, are ineligible to participate in the FoodCo Ikoyi Launch Giveaway.
- Sponsorship. The sponsor is FoodCo Nigeria Limited (“Sponsor”), located at 50 Jericho Street, Jericho, Ibadan Nigeria. The sponsor will conduct the Giveaway substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this Giveaway, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Giveaway, you confirm that you are eligible to participate based on the eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this FoodCo Ikoyi Launch Giveaway.
- FoodCo Ikoyi Launch Giveaway Entry Period: This promotion begins on [22 July 2022] at [00:00] [GMT+1] and ends on [12 August 2022] at [00:00] [GMT+1] (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Giveaway, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The FoodCo Ikoyi Launch Giveaway by submitting an entry via the online form provided at https://corporate.foodco.ng/ikoyi As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Giveaway requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Participants may only enter once.
- Participants may gain additional entries by performing tasks described on the form page.
Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the Giveaway at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the FoodCo Ikoyi Launch Giveaway (the “Winner(s)”) will receive a shopping voucher worth ₦100,000 (One hundred thousand Nigerian Naira).
Other prizes may also be won as determined by the Sponsor.
The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner(s), upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner(s) shall not transfer the assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner(s) request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected winner grants permission and license to the Sponsor to use the Winner(s)’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Selection and Notification of Winner(s): The Winner(s) will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the winner(s) via the email and/or phone number provided by the entrant within five (5) days following winner(s) selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner(s)’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall the Sponsor be liable for the Winner(s)’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner(s) 1) fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner(s) may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the FoodCo Ikoyi Launch Giveaway) by the Winner(s) is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this Giveaway, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees’ successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the FoodCo Ikoyi Launch Giveaway, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
- Privacy: By entering the FoodCo Ikoyi Launch Giveaway, the entrant understands and agrees that the sponsor and its agents may use and disclose the entrant’s personal information to assist in administering and managing the giveaway and prizes (where applicable) and communicating with the entrant regarding special offers from the sponsor. Without limiting the foregoing, the sponsor may disclose the prize winner’s personal information to third parties to fulfil the prize.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the FoodCo Ikoyi Launch Giveaway should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the FoodCo Ikoyi Launch Giveaway. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner(s) based on all eligible entries received before and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Giveaway or website or violate these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor at its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the FoodCo Ikoyi Launch Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to multiple entries from the same user; multiple entries from the same computer beyond the number allowed by the Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the FoodCo Ikoyi Launch Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Giveaway constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Giveaway and/or the 1) Winner(s) accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: This Agreement IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. In the event of a dispute arising under or in connection with this Giveaway, the parties shall first attempt an amicable settlement of the same within the Mutual Resolution Period of 10 (ten) Business Days of either Party notifying the other Party of the existence of such dispute. The Parties shall endeavour to settle the dispute by mediation for a further 10 (ten) Business Days. In the event that Parties are unable to resolve any dispute arising between the Parties in connection with this Agreement negotiation and mediation, Parties shall be entitled to explore any other dispute resolution mechanism known to law. . Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
Giveaway). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- By clicking “Enter Giveaway”, You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.